Dialects and Varieties of English
At these sites, you can hear samples of many different dialects of English, both native and non-native speakers.
- International Dialects of English Archives: http://web.ku.edu/~idea/
- The Speech Accent Archive: http://accent.gmu.edu/index.php
- Varieties of English--Soundmap: http://ndla.no/en/node/84287
- British Library Sounds: http://sounds.bl.uk/
- Accents of English from Around the World: http://www.soundcomparisons.com/
- Varieties of English: http://www.ic.arizona.edu/~lsp/
- Accent Game: Can you guess where my accent is from?
- Amy Walker: 21 Accents www.youtube.com/watch
- Amy Walker's advice on how to learn new accents: http://www.youtube.com/user/amiablewalker#p/u/13/VJyTA4VlZus